To become a member of AMBLP, your organization must:
Be a registered independent 501(c) (3) non – profit organization
or a municipality, in the city you are representing. (Send a copy of your Letter of Determination)
- Have an active Board of Directors (Names and addresses must be sent with the application)
- Have a written mission or vision statement (Send in with application)
- Have a written and board approved strategic plan in place
- Accept the AMBLP rules, regulations, and code of ethics and agree to follow them.
- Must attend a new chapter training session upon request.
- Case Management
- Cultural Enrichment
- Recreation – Organized Basketball League
Further, for AMBLP to operate effectively, your organization will be required to submit to AMBLP: a $ 1000.00 new chapter initiation fee ( one time ) $500.00 annual membership fee due when you send in your Signed Trademark License Agreement to AMBLP, Inc. Headquarters.
If your organization meets the criteria above, download the application (this is a WORD document) and email to AMBLP CEO/President.
Immediately after you submit your application electronically, please snail mail the following to the AMBLP CEO/President (address in the Contact Us section):
- Information on your organization’s programs and services (e.g. brochures and a year-end report) and
- A Copy of Your Most Recent IRS Form 990 or An Audited statement by An Independent Agency.
AMBLP will review your application and, if approved, will send an AMBLP agreement that must be signed by your organization’s President, Executive Director, or CEO. Return the signed agreement along with the new member initiation fee (organization check or money order). The yearly renewal of your AMBLP membership status will coincide with the date on your original AMBLP membership agreement.
If you have any questions about becoming an AMBLP member, please contact our CEO/President.
We look forward to hearing from you.